Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

uncircumsized toddler penis question - please help

MilkMonster is offline Registered User
    Thanks so much for the responses!! after putting on the cream for one day, my son seems to feel better. As Rani suggested, i have started to pull back the skin and spray his penis with the shower, without touching the glans. I am now wondering if he didn't have an infection at all and was just sensitive of me touching it? "ouch" is a new word he has learned...seems everything is "ouch", even putting on his shoes...haha i feel so paranoid now, should i still be putting on the cream? Anyway, i guess i will just have to wait for his urine analysis report to come back to see if there is any bacteria. thanks again for everyone's input. I don't think I've said the word "penis" so many times in my entire life as often as I have these past few days!! xx

Haha it's me again, i just read that article which says i don't have to and shouldn't retract the foreskin...

today when i washed him, there were no signs of discomfort...

i'm so worried I will damage his penis somehow...

mica is offline Registered User
    Hi MilkMonster,
    I have two boys and I often ask my husband about penis issues. Funny how they get around with those things! I have been assured by husband that nothing extra ordinary has to be done to a penis. I was much like you and often worried that I was doing damage something.
    Mica

Canucker is offline Registered User
    MilkMonster,

I have to admit I am so glad you have been asking all these questions about penis care. I am pregnant with a boy and due in December and since my hubby has not been "cut" he is adament our son won't be either... which frankly bugs me b/c I am so scared to take care of his penis for the exact same reasons as you... afraid I will break it?! Like carang said, there are no silly questions here, we are all learning as we go along. Look at how many people have looked at your thread. And seriously, the best advice you are going to get are from others on this forum.

Cheers!

Thanks Canucker! So as it turns out, my son didn't have an infection at all! the results came back negative. The dr. said he probably bumped it while playing or tugged on it too hard himself. We are back to just washing the outside, no special care. the few times i tried to gently pull back the skin he didn't like it, so i've stopped doing that. i think when the time comes, the skin will retract easily without discomfort especially when he has an erection...this is my understanding anyway!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12