Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Where to Buy Doman's Flash Cards?

unity is offline Registered User
    hi aforapple

thanks for the info. does the kinderu doman card sets only consist of the large flash cards or are both large and small ones included in there?

if u r interested in selling your doman large ones, please let me know.

thanks again!

AforApple is offline Banned
    for a 5 month old baby the big flash card more effective. you can sit 1m away and they still look huge.

the kinderu are the big ones. They are just the right thickness and weight to do super fast flashes. An investment. Did not see results until recently. Did vegetables 1/2 year ago and just started doing them again and my son recognizes them.

do them with a smile on your face and never test your child...but I couldn't resist. Worth the investment of 2300hk. But if you have the time you can just print them on A4 thick paper. just as effective. I also sometimes just type them out on the pc with my son. He enjoys that. many options if you don't want to spend the $ on doman.

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    KinderU no longer sells the Doman flash cards as they are selling their own version which is even more expensive than the Doman ones.

If you want the Doman ones, you might like to try the Baby Expo next week (8 Aug - 10 Aug) as the distributing company will be there and I am sure they will be offering discounts then.

For the size, 5 months old should definitely use large ones since their eyes are not yet mature enough to read small cards. Hope that helps

squirrel is offline Registered User
    I think u can also buy them directly from doman online at www.gentlerevolution.com

I have tried looking for A4 size thick paper but somehow cannot seem to find one that sells in bulk and in WHITE. Seen other colours (basically parchment paper). Anyone know where to get these A4 size thick paper. I have read here a few ppl mentioning them.

Thanks!

hi bubbly

where is the baby expo held?

cheers!

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    The expo is from 8-10 Aug and will be held at the Hong Kong Convention Centre in Wanchai.

For bulk paper, you can try the shop on Lyndhurst Terrace. It is a shop right in the middle of Lyndhurst (I think opposite Candle Company). It looks like an old stationary shop but you can ask them to tailor make paper.

hi
    sorry what is the name of the distributing company...is it gentle revolution?
    thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast