Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory


Tuen Mun

  1. #1
    english_monkey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Tuen Mun


    I have accepted a teaching job in Tuen Mun starting this September and will be staying in a serviced apartment at the Gold Coast for the first month with my wife and 2 young kids (4 months and 20 months). My wife will be staying home looking after the kids when i'm at work - was wondering if there are many playgroups near the Gold Coast? Can my oldest attend kindergartens in HK when he turns 2? Also any recommendations on where to live after the first month would be appreciated!

    Many Thanks

  2. #2
    tully is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    You can send your child to a registered Kindergarten when they are 2 years old. You should definitely think of Jing Jing International Kindergarten in Tuen Mun. They take children from 2 years old (unaccompanied in the Nursery)
    They have a Chinese and International section.
    I know that alot of children from the Gold Coast send their children to this school.

Similar Threads

  1. TUEN MUN hospital - anyone been there?
    By hkaussie in forum Preparing for the Arrival
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:11 AM
  2. Mommy live in Tuen Mun
    By alice wong in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 11:31 PM
  3. Playgroup in Tuen Mun
    By ashleychun in forum Playgroups
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 12:08 AM
  4. playgroup in tuen wan ?
    By susie q in forum Playgroups
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 01:13 PM
  5. Babysitter Available - Tuen Mun
    By masan in forum Helper Forums
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 09:29 AM
Scroll to top