- 07-28-2008, 05:21 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
I have accepted a teaching job in Tuen Mun starting this September and will be staying in a serviced apartment at the Gold Coast for the first month with my wife and 2 young kids (4 months and 20 months). My wife will be staying home looking after the kids when i'm at work - was wondering if there are many playgroups near the Gold Coast? Can my oldest attend kindergartens in HK when he turns 2? Also any recommendations on where to live after the first month would be appreciated!
- 08-18-2008, 07:11 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
You can send your child to a registered Kindergarten when they are 2 years old. You should definitely think of Jing Jing International Kindergarten in Tuen Mun. They take children from 2 years old (unaccompanied in the Nursery)
They have a Chinese and International section.
I know that alot of children from the Gold Coast send their children to this school.
- By hkaussie in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 10Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:11 AM
- By alice wong in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2008, 11:31 PM
- By ashleychun in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2008, 12:08 AM
- By susie q in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2008, 01:13 PM
- By masan in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2006, 09:29 AM