Fruit juice for baby
- 07-30-2008, 09:19 PM #9
right now, i'm still adding my BM to my gal's rice cereal. So, does tat mean i can add the Gerber Apple Prune Juice into her cereal too? The 1oz, is it diluted or just take 1oz direct from the jar?
For teeth cleaning, we shud use boiled water and not tap water rite? Oh dear, we have to do it daily before bed time? Me nurse her to sleep now. :(
- 07-31-2008, 11:01 AM #10
I find it hard to find time to pump so I use Gerber instead. I used to add it straight but now diluted it to 1:1 with boiled water.
I used boiled cool water to clean his gum. plus after meal i try to get him o drink a little water.
- By leelsahy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2009, 12:25 PM
- By Gin2007 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2008, 08:40 AM
- By KJP in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2007, 01:55 PM
- By Coco in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2006, 08:57 PM
- By rini in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2002, 06:18 PM