Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mom and baby yoga - anyone interested?

cicci is offline Registered User

Mom and baby yoga - anyone interested?

Hi Guys,

I did a mom and baby yoga class this morning at Yoga Limbs in Sheung Wan. It was really fun so I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining next week. In the first half of the class you do some gentle stretching while keeping the baby close to you and then in the second half of the class you actually use the baby as a weight while doing some easy yoga poses and then you do some very gentle exercises for the baby like a few little stretches while singing a few songs. Amelie loved it and smiled and cooed for most of it. It's very chilled and if you need to feed, you can just sit on the side and do that. The class is one hour long and is held every Thursday morning at 10.30. If you just come for a one off class it's HKD 150 or you can buy a pack of 8 classes that you are allowed to use over a period of 12 weeks and that works out to be HKD 130 per class. Anyway, let me know if there are any takers. The website is: http://www.yogalimbs.com/

Cicci

Nashua852 is offline Registered User
    Hi,

My little guy (nearly 8 mos) and I are definitely interested. Where exactly is it located? Is it near the MTR?

cyberfish88 is offline Registered User
    Hi Cicci,

What are the ages of babies that take part in the yoga class? Do you need any special gear for holding the baby? Also do we need to sign up ahead of time or just show up? I would love to join but not sure I can next week because of guests in town.

Hitomi is offline Registered User
    Hi
    I'm really interested in the baby and mom yoga class. How can I sign up for the class?
    Hitomi

aussie mum is offline Registered User
    hi cicci

good to see you are back from your holiday. I have sent you an email. this mum & bubs yoga sounds great. very similar to one I did in London with R!!

MaiYe is offline Banned
    tks for the info. i've called them up few months ago and they stop for awhile before. anyhow, i will be brining my 5mth old Hedia to try it out this coming Thurs. anyone traveling from TKO/SK/CWB interested to go together?

cheers,
    Florence

jojokay is offline Registered User
    hey cicci - welcome back. im definitely interested -- will send you an email with a few more questions. thanks for suggesting.

-j

geomum is offline Registered User
    Hi Florence,
    I am coming too with my 5 month old baby girl. Will look out for you this Thursday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast