Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Baby expo outing?

kmalia is offline Registered User
    ooh, sounds crazy but fun! I can make it either early morning (before 11) or anytime after 1pm. The HKCEC website is down, so I can't get info on what time it opens, or whether we can pre-book tickets, but it sounds like we just need to go and wait in line.
    How about we meet in the lobby of the Hyatt and walk over to stand in line together?
    FYI, Bubbly had written in a previous post that the labels should have: Names, Contact info and Baby's DOB

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I called Eugene Club Centre coz they're organising it and they said that you must buy tickets there. I think that the tickets are $20 each - but I joined the Eugene VIP and I got 3 $5 off coupon things, so it's $15 with the coupon.

I THINK it starts at either 10 or 11, I can't remember rightly... I'd rather go earlier than later, if possible... I'd rather not be standing outside lining up if it's reaaalllyyy hot - and I'd rather go when it's not so busy - but not really sure what to expect coz I've never been before!

I can go any time, I have no other plans for that day...

I got those coupons too!! Thanks for reminding me! it says it starts from 10am to 8pm. I wonder when ticket sales start - my class starts at 11 in wanchai, I could feasibly be at the HKCEC at 9:30 and line up for the tickets and then come back to the Expo after my class ends at 1.

I wonder if they let us purchase tickets for other people?

I already made my labels - hehe.

Ai li is offline Registered User
    I'd love to go too on this Friday.
    Where shall we meet and what time.
    I live in Mid-levels central, anyone going from Mid-levels central?
    Kmalia: How can i make my labels?

I'm getting my hubby to print them on some sticky paper when he's at work. I don't have sticky paper at home!! I think that sticky paper is the easiest way to make the labels, they just go through a regular printer.

For the early birds, let's meet at 9:15am in the lobby of the Grand Hyatt (at least there is air con. there) and then we can walk over and stand in line together. PM me if you want my phone number in case you get lost or are running late!

Ai Li - you need to put your Name, Contact info. and Baby's DOB on the label.

I used my computer and did what nicole is doing and printed it out on sticky back paper and then cut them...you can probably go to a stationary store and buy the sticky paper (or pre-cut labels) - or you can get a copy shop to make some for you. I don't know how many you need - maybe 50 or so? it is just a good shortcut that someone suggested for filling out the forms to get free stuff!

ninahh is offline Registered User
    i cant make it early in the morning. so you guys go ahead, maybe i still meet you there in the afternoon

Ok - I can meet at 9:15. Grand Hyatt, that's just next door/around the corner, kind of, hey?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast