Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

7mths baby - waking more often

Reginia Willis is offline Registered User
    Hi Fenny,
    It's reginia here. We met at the baby massage class. Have you tried giving your baby gripe water. It usually calms Hannah down and she goes to sleep.
    I have started the control cry method on Sat and the first nite was the worse, last nite got better and I am keeping my finger cross that tonite is the nite. I will keep you posted when Hannah sleeps through. If I were you, I probably would just leave Riley cry for a while until she tires herself out and then pick her up/give her a dummy and tell her firmly in a serious deep tone voice to go to sleep. Hannah did the similar thing a few weeks ago. She would start jumping up and down and scream with excitement at midnite. I used the above said strategy and she stops now.
    If you are over in HK, let's catch up for a coffee or something la.
    Good luck
    Reginia n Hannah Rose
    x

carang is offline Registered User
    fennho, is your daughter named riley??? so's mine!!!

fennho is offline Registered User
    hi reginia! oh, i sent u an email apologising for not being able to attend the tea but didnt hear from you, was wondering if u got it! :) Wow, u're one brave mama. I seriously cant let my baby CIO. Nerve wrecking. I would stay by her side and kept telling her i'm there. At least not letting her CIO on her own. :) Sure, if u're in Kowloon, do let me know too! How's Hannah? Send my ****es to her!

Carang
    Yup, my gal is Rylee. Alternative spelling to Riley. :) How old's your gal now?

carang is offline Registered User
    she's 19 months

adahc is offline Registered User
    So fenho, Does Rylee sleep better now? I'm going through the same thimg for 3 nights now and wonder how long will it last.... Again, both his teeth already cut through (one is full, one is almost half way). Is it possible that the upper tooth is beginning to cut as well? So soon after?
    Or is it the separation anxiety which is suppose to be worst at 9 months? so they say. How long will it last?
    Any advice? Please? Anyone?

adahc is offline Registered User
    Just want to report we saw his little tooth cutting through from the upper gum for the first time yesterday. So soon after the second tooth so we didnt think that his fussyness relates to the teething at all.Silly us.

fennho is offline Registered User
    hi adahc

how ru doing? Rylee is sleeping thru the night now. That's cos we have decided to co-sleep with her full-time. In the past, we'll only bring her to our bed at her first night awakening. Now, i'd nurse her on my bed and leave her there until we join her later in the night. Have also invested in the Humanity Infant Pillow for this purpose. But unfortunately, she's been having 2 weeks of diarrhoea now and changing her diapers will almost always wake her up. I'm worried this will create a habit of her waking up in the future. :(

noc
    noc is offline Registered User
    Dear FennHo, where did you get the Humanity Infant Pillow? But do you worry that your baby will crawl over it? I would like something like this for my baby, who recently walked off my bed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast