Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

7mths baby - waking more often

fennho is offline Registered User
    hi noc

i got it from the website itself. http://www.humanityinfantandherbal.com/shopping.html

They do shipping to HK at a fee. U can email them and look for Hugh. He helped me to handle the expedited shipping to me as i was arranging to bring the pillow with me on my Spore trip (my bed in Spore cannot be pushed to the wall). It works for me now in HK cos i still pushed the bed to the bay window, but placed the pillow there. My baby sleeps next to the pillow. During daytime naps, i'll monitor her using the video monitor, if she so much as flinched and shows signs of waking up, i'll go in before she can start rolling or crawling around. Hope that helps.

adahc is offline Registered User
    Fenho, Just to update you. My baby statrs to sleep longer because we took him to see pd and she said it sounds like he is hungry. I started giving him breakfast, lunch and dinner solid. But works as amiracle for me is to add meat into his dinner (before I only use cereal mixed with formula). And he slept to almost all night which is fine to m. He wakes up early though (around 5.30am).
    I just feel so guilty for left him to be so hungry efore and somehow didnt explore this option at all. Because he is so active and sweat a lot, I have to put tiny bt of salt or light soysauce in his food as well (according to the PD).

fennho is offline Registered User
    adahc

oh my, i tot salt/soysauce is a definite no-no for babies this young???

Anyway, Rylee is already eating breakfast, lunch and dinner. Her solids for lunch/dinner is porridge cooked with chicken/pork and fish alternately. So i dont think it's hunger for my gal's case. Now, she's so unpredictable, i resigned to this and tell myself, well, this will come to pass. Just grit my teeth and bear with it, treat it as one of her passing phases?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345