Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

IVF help

Neha is offline Banned
    India will be cheaper. If u have family back home it will be much easier as it can be very depressing treatment especially if u are all alone here. Best of luck
    Last edited by Neha; 08-05-2008 at 11:12 AM. Reason: spelling

anni is offline Registered User
    Hi

I went through 2 IUI and 2 IVF unsuccesfully in Taiwan ( my home country ) It cost a lot - the average cost in HKG $ per IVF was about $40 000 + then the cost of travelling etc must still be added on.

I see here you talk about QM hospital and that you need a HK ID to get the service. I have a HKG ID but not permanent yet - only been here two years. So my question is do you need a permanent ID - ie have been here 7 years? Or can I try them?

I haven't spoken to any doctors here yet - what are the costs roughly if you do it privately here?

rani is offline Administrator
    anni,

i don't think it matters if you have a permanent id or not. but there is a waiting list of 2-3 years if you decide to go the QM route. so its best to do it privately.

anni is offline Registered User
    Rani

thanks. What is the average cost privately in HKG. If it is substantially more than Taiwan I guess I will go back there. But I feel I should try somewhere else!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12