Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bugaboo Chameleon

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    Discovery Bay, Hong Kong
    Sorry, have tried the link myself and it isn't working. I used it a couple of months ago and it was fine. Not sure what has happened there- sorry!

soon2bmom is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by C bebe View Post
    i finally got a chance to get to bumps to babes and the price was the same as mothercare.

soon2bmom- while we were there, we checked out the bee and fell in LOVE with it. have you received yours yet? if so, how do you like it? can you order the sun canopies separately and change colors? thanks again for the neiman marcus tip esp. because they even have pink! :-)
    Hi C bebe,

No, we are still waiting for our relative in Canada to order it and then ship it to us, so can't really say much. Our main reason for wanting a Bee instead of Chameleon is the size. We use the MTR a lot, I'm worried that the width of the Chameleon will be too much for the wide gate at the MTR station or doors at doctor's clinic, elevators....etc.

Pink is very cute, I know, I keep looking at it, too! But since we're going to have a boy, so we're going for yellow (to keep with the 'Bee' theme!) I'm not sure about buying extra canopies from Neiman Marcus, but maybe you can email Bugaboo directly to ask them if that's available?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12