Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bugaboo Chameleon

C bebe is offline Registered User

Bugaboo Chameleon

Hi ladies! After much research, I'm planning on purchasing the Bugaboo Chameleon. Checking Mothercare in Prince's Building today, the price was $10,200.

Does anyone know if it's priced lower anywhere else?

Anyone else thinking Bugaboo Chameleon?

Thanks~

soon2bmom is offline Registered User
    Hi there!

We are also going to buy a Bugaboo, but we're interested in Bugaboo Bee. We also did a lot of research and price checking on the internet, and we finally found out the two following options will be the cheapest regarding Bee:

Order from Neiman Marcus (you will need to phone them or use the live chat window to place the order. For my Bee, they sell it for 529 USD and the shipping to Hong Kong is 142 USD

Get one of our friends/relatives in Canada to buy it there and then ship it to Hong Kong. The cost is almost the same as ordering from Neiman Marcus, but my husband thought this might be better since our buyer there can check and make sure everything is in working order and do the necessary return/exchange before they ship it.

I hope this can be a piece of useful information to you! Oh, I so can't wait to get my Bugaboo Bee!

MilkMonster is offline Registered User
    Bumps to babes in Central also sells both the cameleon and bee. cheaper than mother care but I'm not sure by how much.

soon2bmom is offline Registered User
    Thanks, Milkmonster, I did check the price at Bumps to Babe. Bee is 5699 HKD, not sure about Cameleon though..But I have to add, the service there is really non-existent, just like what people talked about in another thread.

MilkMonster is offline Registered User
    really?? i have always gotten really good service there! I recently bought the phil and teds double stroller and they were very helpful, even assembled the whole thing for me so i could roll it home!! I bought my bugaboo chameleon there too but i can't remember how much i paid for it...$8000 maybe? That was back in Jan'07

But then again, I always ask the same 2 ladies who seem to be the most helpful...

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    I bought my bug chameleon from www.babytrader.co.uk

Paid HK$10,000 for the chameleon, and that price included travel bag and adapters for maxi cosi and postage. But this was back in the summer of 2006.
    They delivered it in a week.

thanks everyone! i'll definitely check both bumps to babes & shipping from US. i didn't realize shipping from US was so reasonable!

bekyboo44 - the website doesn't seem to be working... is there perhaps another link?

i finally got a chance to get to bumps to babes and the price was the same as mothercare.

soon2bmom- while we were there, we checked out the bee and fell in LOVE with it. have you received yours yet? if so, how do you like it? can you order the sun canopies separately and change colors? thanks again for the neiman marcus tip esp. because they even have pink! :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast