- 02-11-2009, 04:34 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
I will give birth to my first child in Canossa in June... Have only visited there once when I paid my deposit. The general impression I've got from the staff is very pleasant and helpful. The one receiving my deposit money even voluntarily told me the difference between manual breastmilk pumping and an electric one when I was waiting for a receipt! Those at the prenatal centre are also very pleasant. I hope my whole journey in Canossa will be as pleasant as that.
I have no idea what will happen to my baby after delivery as I said it's my first time and I have very few number of friends who have given birth in private hospitals in HK... I have booked a general room so I guess I will have to walk to the breastfeeding room to feed my baby, just like most of the other hospitals unless you are booked into a private/first class room.
- By crystal88 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 13Last Post: 05-22-2009, 03:07 AM
- By firsttimedad in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 13Last Post: 03-04-2009, 10:27 AM
- By Aber97 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 10-30-2008, 02:16 PM
- By sunnysideup in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 06-02-2008, 10:58 PM
- By Konradsmom in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2007, 03:50 PM