Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Looking for BF Moms with 8-12 month olds!

mrstee is offline Registered User
    Hey ladies - I think CWB or the area nearby would work well, but we need somewhere roomy so some of the kids can crawl or at least be able to move around a bit. I know it's not easy to find seeing how small all the restaurants are.

W2BMOM - Aunt Stella is a little small for all the moms to meet. There are 7 of us total plus our kids, ranging from 7 months to 11 months.

Does anyone else have any other suggestion for location? I hear the new Pacific Coffee across from Hopewell Center in Wan Chai is very very quiet upstairs, but it isn't the most friendly for public transport. Are there any quiet coffee places we could meet at?

locomomo is offline Registered User
    hi,

I am still Bf my 10mos. Don't think he's planning to wean himself anytime soon. Love to meet up.

Mitmook is offline Registered User

Smile

Hi all,
    I'm pretty flexible with date,time, and place. For more choices of location, I stay at the service apartment right on top of the Elements mall on Kowloon side. Usually this mall is not crowded. There are some coffee shops in this mall which all of us can hang out. I met some moms and babies (including Fenny) at star bucks. This mall is only one station away from Hong Kong on Tung Chung line. Another place I think it's not too bad is the IFC mall. I saw many moms and babies at the CAFF? VERGNANO 1882.
    Mook

Nashua852 is offline Registered User
    Times Square, Elements, Starbucks at Alexandra house (big), IFC anything goes for me and K; we have to travel from Yuen Long anyway and I've gotten him used to it from the beginning. One of my favourite things about bfing -- bab's got a constant supply no matter where we are :). How does next thurs or fri next week suit everyone?

mrstee is offline Registered User
    Caffe Vergnano is less baby friendly than Starbucks..only because you can get some couches or comfy chairs and there are more locations. I guess Alexandra House is the fall back only because it is big...

Can we just say the Starbucks at Alexandra House at 3:30 next Friday, August 22nd? Is everyone ok with that? Please reply so we know who to expect and can try to get some seats reserved.

Fenny & Mook - Are you both part of any regular mom's group?

Masseys is offline Registered User
    Hi Mrstee, I have an 11 month old son and am still breastfeeding. Planning to continue past his first birthday if I can. Am also in Happy Valley. Would be keen to join you all on the 22nd if numbers arent getting too big.

Mitmook is offline Registered User
    I'm ok with the starbucks at Alexandra house. It would be better for me if we can meet on Thur, 21st because every Fri there is Kowloon moms gathering at Star bucks, Elements. I try to make it for this moms group as well.

jormankiu is offline Registered User
    I'll be out of town from Aug 22 to 24. So I"ll have to miss the gathering if it's on Aug 22. I'm fine on other dates of next week.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast