Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

LG Parklon Bumper Playmats from Korea

fennho is offline Registered User

LG Parklon Bumper Playmats from Korea

Hi there

Does anyone know where can i buy these playmats in Hong Kong? We already got one 11mm thick (which we bought from Spore) but would like to buy a bigger/thicker one to put in the living room. Can anyone recommend?

hongkong0 is offline Registered User
    hi Fenho,

i hear thick LG playmat is the best(i think 18mm, with triple cushion), using a baby friendly material. I am looking for one too but they are extra heavy to carry back from Korea as well (over 10 kg for 1.5x2.4m) so couldn't ask my hubby to bring back when he goes there for business trip.
    I however found a thinner LG mat which will do for now, bought mine at Westwood mall in Pokfulam. I bought one and just ordered two more as my girl will be crawling soon.
    I will be going over there tomorrow, will find out if they have more for you to buy.
    Elsa

mrstee is offline Registered User
    My friend actually shipped one back for me when she was in Korea by post. It cost her about HK$400 to ship it back by EMS (speed post). She said it was too heavy for her to haul back w/ her check-on luggage, so this way was easiest. Maybe you can find a friend or if your husband is on a business trip, to just ship it back. Not worth hauling back. We have the 15mm (I think, not the thickest but second thickest) and it is 7 feet wide. It's huge and was heavy...poor postman!

The mat worked great for when she was starting to stand up and cruise, but now that she is 9 months old and all over our apartment, it's practically useless. But good for 2 months!

hongkong0 is offline Registered User
    i bought one from Westwood mall this afternoon, it's $230. Thought it was LG but it's SK. They have two mats left, one Princess pattern, and the other one in Thomas train pattern.

LG Chemical one is US$300 for the large size, and Parklon is US$120 in Korea. not cheap huh? but people say it's all worth it though...