Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Fantastic helper available in October

ninahudd is offline Registered User

Fantastic helper available in October

Avelina Marasigan is from the Philippines, aged 38/39. She left us due to family reasons in June 2007. She has a young daughter their as well as extended family. Avelina has a college education and is a bright lady.
    We felt comfortable with Avelina from the moment we interviewed her. She worked in Hong Kong for about 15 years before we hired her including for a western couple with 2 children (the boy was quite troublesome but Avelina did a transformation job on him) and Donald Tsang’s sister! She is organized, organized, organized. She ran everything very smoothly. She is neat, polite and has initiative (hoorah). She has a lot of patience with children and my daughter loved her. She spent ages each day encouraging my girl to drink from a bottle when I had to go back to work. My daughter was always happy and comfortable. I can’t think of any higher recommendation than that I was willing to leave my child with her. Avelina is a very good cook and can follow a recipe as well as knowing ones of her own. She handled the accounts well, kept the flat clean etc. She was always sensible in her comings and goings and never caused us any concern.
    In consideration of her experience and qualities we paid her HK$4500. I know that she had been paid both less and more before that.
    Avelina is currently in the Philippines. If you are interested the best thing to do would be to contact her personally. 'Phone umber is on the next post. I''m not sure if she can come over to Hong Kong or not for interview, you would need to ask her.

I hope this helps you. I'm sure she would look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Nina Hudd

Avelinas contact details

Our first helper is looking for employment in Hong Kong. She was with us for only 7 months before she had to return to the Philippines for family reasons. We were really sorry to see her go. She helped me care for my new born child and ran the house beautifully. Always clean and tidy and an excellent cook (I mean really good). Though she was only with us for 7 monhs we built a really good relationship and I am still in touch with her now as a friend. She has initiative and spirit. Any failings - a perfectionist (I can live with that).

If you are interested then please call her (Avelina) at

+639052985172

Avelina is willing to fly over for interviews, especially if she can arrange them all around the same time.

You can also contact her at

[email protected]

chess is offline Registered User
    Thanks for that I have sent her an email.

debs13 is offline Registered User
    Thanks for all the information. I will send her an email now. Do you know if she is already coming over?