- 08-27-2008, 01:28 PM #1
Hi, My son (8 months old) sits in a funny position (always) with his right
leg forward and left leg bends backward. Or sit with both legs bend
backward. I though the correct position should be both feet forward. His
feet are also bend inwards (pigeon toe style). He is avery active boy and
started to sit at arnd 5 months (in this funny position which I suppose it
helps him balance himself). He is kind of cheating his way into sitting
unassisted this way. If I put both of his legs forward, he can't sit in that
position for long before collapse. His legs are a little bow as well.
Question:Should I be worried?
Anyone has the same experience?
- 08-27-2008, 02:09 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- HK ISLAND
one leg forward and one leg backward is fine while both legs backward is really bad. but babies like both legs backwards very much. all you can do is correct them everytime it happens.
- By rdbalaji in forum Baby TalkReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2009, 07:26 PM
- By shaz in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2008, 02:42 PM
- By hksharon in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2007, 11:22 PM
- By bbvv in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-30-2006, 10:12 AM
- By gini in forum Family HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2005, 11:37 PM