Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

anyone knows where to buy Baby Appetizing Tea?

sprawld is offline Banned

Does anyone know if babies can drink barley water at 6 months? What type of barley should I buy? it's supposed to remove 'heatiness'?

pixelelf is offline Registered User

heh... i also asked the same question! the old folks at my building were telling me that my bubs was too heaty, signs of it according to that were, red lips and ezcema on his cheeks, and advised me to feed him barley water before he develops a fever. after asking and scouting around, it seems that it is alright to feed barley water. even at wholesomebabyfood's site says barley is a good source of nutrition:
    http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/bar...oodrecipes.htm

i asked the local herbalist in my neighborhood about it too, and they told me to buy a certain pack, which has 2 combinations of barley. one size has a bigger pearl sort of barley, and the other, is smaller. she told me that this sort of combination is better for babies as it is less "cooling". they are pre packed.

i tried it, and my bubs had no negative effect, and his rashes seem to get better. so i just give it to him once a week. hope this helps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top