Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone knows where to buy Baby Appetizing Tea?

fennho is offline Registered User

anyone knows where to buy Baby Appetizing Tea?

does anyone know where to get Baby Appetizing tea in HK? Asking for a friend. Thanks!

noc
    noc is offline Registered User
    If you mean, those Chinese herbal teas that are supposed to increase a baby's desire for milk, you should go to any of those traditional Chinese herb shops.

tallmama is offline Registered User
    check out CitySuper & Three-Sixty. I saw an appetizing tea (with a cow on the packaging) in CitySuper. Besides, I guess fennel tea also serves this purpose, which there's a wide selection in Three-Sixty.

oh sorry, wrong info. Fennel tea helps colic but not appetizing.

i've tried chinese appetizing tea (I never let my baby try chinese traditional medicine/supplement but this). it works! my baby finished the whole bottle in 10 mins!

MeowMeow is offline Registered User
    How about Kai Nai Tea from Eu Yan Sang.

Actions : To promote diuresis, stimulate appetite and dispel dampness, clear up evil heat and improve digestion.

Indications : Infantile indigestion due to improper milking, constipation, yellow and red urine, poor appetite, vomiting of milk and irritability.

Ingredients : Raw Semen Coicis, Prepared Semen Coicis, Fructus Setariae Germinatus, Fructus Hor*** Germinatus, Setaria Italica, Herba Lophatheri, Medulla Junci

yes, that's the one i tried. but i only use it when my baby refuses to drink.....maybe once a month.

Quote Originally Posted by MeowMeow View Post
    How about Kai Nai Tea from Eu Yan Sang.

Actions : To promote diuresis, stimulate appetite and dispel dampness, clear up evil heat and improve digestion.

Indications : Infantile indigestion due to improper milking, constipation, yellow and red urine, poor appetite, vomiting of milk and irritability.

Ingredients : Raw Semen Coicis, Prepared Semen Coicis, Fructus Setariae Germinatus, Fructus Hor*** Germinatus, Setaria Italica, Herba Lophatheri, Medulla Junci

zoey is offline Registered User
    you should be able to get it easily in any of the local herbalist, but you 've to ask for it, they don't show everything on display shelves.

cxflygirl is offline Registered User
    You can get it from Manning's the packaging is in Chinese called "Hin San" if you watch the local TV they advertise it. Get the one with the red writing. Its HK$59 a pack and if I remember correctly each pack contains 20 sachets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top