Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

peg perago - jacadi vs aprica

jaz1311 is offline Registered User

Smile peg perago - jacadi vs aprica

hi

I was shopping around for a travel system today and I saw a peg perago - jacadi. Has anyone have any experience with it as I do not want to commit on it and regret because its actually quite costly.

I am also trying to look for a travel system by aprica, does anyone have any idea where i can find one.

I am due in Nov 08 and I am just hoping to get everything ready before baby arrive.

MeowMeow is offline Registered User
    I highly recommend Peg Perego's stuff.

I have a Peg Perego infant carseat & a base for sale. I believe it fits any type of strollers. Pls PM me if you're interested. Btw, which model did you looked at??

Thanks

rachrobin is offline Registered User
    I have the Peg Perego P3 travel system and I'm happy with it.

You will find the Jacardi model dearer as you are paying for the designer fabric/fitout.

If you go to 03 Baby (Ocean Terminal TST) they have a wider range of PP products and the full catalogue if you wish to order anything.

Dink is offline Registered User
    Hi all - I am looking at the Peg Perago travel system too and was wondering, does the car seat fit into taxis okay?

noc
    noc is offline Registered User
    We have the P3 system - the ordinary one, not Jacadi, and it has been great. The car seat fits in the back seat of a taxi. It seems comfy and safe for my baby since she slept in it alot when small.

As for Aprica, you can find them in the bigger department stores like Sogo, etc. There is also a Honey B shop in Ocean Terminal that sells a lot of models of Aprica.

We prefer the Peg Perego system, since it seems safer, sturdier than the Aprica. Also, it is higher off the ground, esp. when you put the car seat on top of the stroller. My baby would be right at table level, meaning she would be happier to sit alone while we ate.

karinkcc is offline Registered User
    Hi I'm interested in Peg Perego infant carseat & a base... not sure if its been sold already. Please email photos to me: [email protected]

madzia is offline Registered User
    hi, I have a peg perego pliko switch for sale with a car seat (no base though), red.....if interested please pm....