Baby Sick for the 1st time - Viral Fever
- 09-25-2008, 11:48 AM #17
again, thanks to all for your comments and kind words. Took my gal to the PD again and was given meds this time as the PD agreed as well that beyond 2 weeks is not good for the baby. After slightly more than 24hours, the diarrhoea has FINALLY stopped! Hallelujah!!! Now she didnt poo for 24hours, but that's the least of my worries. She nows keep farting real foul smell, so i'm a tad concerned if the meds has cure her or has it just curbed her diarrhoea but whatever "toxic" or virus that causes the diarrhoea is still "lurking" inside her? Sigh.
- By FutureHKmom in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 03-19-2010, 01:46 PM
- By jaz1311 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2009, 10:28 AM
- By BJMing in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2008, 12:27 AM
- By bunbunng in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 06-09-2007, 03:35 PM
- By Histamin in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 02-12-2007, 01:38 PM