Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Anyone want some ovulation tests??

nicolejoy is offline Registered User

Anyone want some ovulation tests??

I was struggling to conceive and bought a bunch of ovulation tests from the US - it took me a year to conceive but after using the ovulation tests for just one month, I conceived!! So now I have a bunch of tests which are going to expire before I'm going to want to use them again!!

They are the brand "Answer" and I have one box (7 test sticks) that expires in May 09 and another 16 test sticks in an opened box that expire in October 09. The test sticks are all individually wrapped and sealed, I just combined the boxes to make it easier to store.

So all up, 23 test sticks. In Hong Kong, you'd be looking at probably $1000 or more for that many tests!! I'm thinking of offering them for only $150 (just so that I only get people who SERIOUSLY want them, not people who just want a freebie). I live in North Point but I'm willing to meet you in an MTR station (hopefully not toooo far away) to drop them off.

Just reply in this thread or send me a PM!! And seriously, if you're trying to conceive but haven't tried ovulation tests yet, TRY IT - because for me, it was a year of frustrating trying - but then with just ONE month of using ovulation tests, it happened!! They really do work!! Especially if you have an irregular cycle and can never tell in advance when your most fertile days will be.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Just wanted to post that the tests are gone now. Thanks everyone!!