room temp, sleepwear and bedding!
- 09-10-2008, 10:21 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2006
- shouson hill
we are the same the room felt way too colld at 21 even 22 so tried 24 with light grobag ang one sheet and cellur blanket and sleeps a lot better. do the same in the day minus grobag. we noticed this one day when air con was switched off (the room wasa freezing and i meant to go back in but forgot and he had a great sleep. of course i was a bit worried that time and wouldnt leave the air con off again. lots of hot countries dont have air con and dont hear sids rate any higher sorry aussie mum should have shared this earlier but i'd kind of forgotten
- 09-10-2008, 01:32 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
keeping all the tricks to yourself were you rach!
- By hazelhickory in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2009, 03:40 PM
- By jeanyeeli in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2008, 02:56 PM
- By sunniefaith in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2007, 09:55 PM
- By Cicada22 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2006, 03:44 PM
- By rani in forum Family HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2003, 03:53 PM