Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

a day out with out baby, please help

rs2000 is offline Registered User

a day out with out baby, please help

Hi All

our daughter is almost 2 now. We have been here for a few months in HK and have seen most of the ppopular touristy places (dinsey land, peal , ocean pakr, beaches etc etc).

this coming weekend, we are planning to go out with my daughter and I want to try and see somehting we have not explored before in HK .

Can you please give me some tips on baby friendly places where we can go and have a good day out together.

thanks for the help!

Neha is offline Banned
    Whole day together u have already been to most places. Our son loves Wise Kids Playroom at Cyberport They allow 2 caregivers with one child for a fee of HKD 100.00. They have 3 sessions everyday. The playarea is huge and they have different things for kids to do. It is from kids from 3 months -8 years. But the session is 75-90 minutes not a whole day.

rs2000 is offline Registered User
    thanks i will check it out

any others ideas are also welcome

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    Kadoorie Farm, Tai Po

Wetlands Park, Yuen Long

There are also several private riding schools, including a strawberry farm where you can pick your own fruit in the NT but have no idea of what they are called.

In Sai Kung there is an organic eco garden which you can visit (think need to make an appointment first) but its name has escaped me, sorry.

cwbmum is offline Registered User
    Hi
    THe Orgainic Eco gar***n in Sai Kung is called Lions Nature Park.
    When the weather cools down a bit you could take a boat from Sai Kung water front to one of the Islands and stay for a few hours, have a picnic and a play and then arrange a time for the boat to come back and collect you.
    You could arrange a drip to see the pink dolphins, a half day trip followed by lunch and a play in the park.
    Our son did lots of walking when he was young, we had a back carrier for him and did lots of hiking, my husband used to carry him on his back and then he used to walk along the ridges.

You could also venture over to Macau, it's cheap, takes around 1 hour on the ferry and do a few of the site seeing things.

Good luck, sure there are loads more things to do, minds gone blank.

Scroll to top