Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Baby Mattress Cleaning

simoneb is offline Registered User

Baby Mattress Cleaning

Hi,

I have seen a few threads on this already, but with no exact response. I am expecting my second in a few weeks time. I still have the baby cot from my first. I really would like someone to deep clean the mattress though as my son slept on it for 2 1/2 years. Does anyone know of a reliable/safe service who can assist?

Thank you for your help.

kellyst is offline Registered User

we were referred by a few friends on a service called Rainbow. was skeptical at first but had a free trial. then ended up buying a one time service at HKD 600 for 40 min... (it was actually longer, he finished cleaning what he promised, used a longer time)

he used the machine to clean all our mattresses and air conditioners. i was happy with the service and am happy to refer.

if you just have a baby cot, then i think you can just ask for a first time free trial, he'll do that for your for sure. if you have other stuff, then you can ask for the service direct.

the company is Healthy HOmes (HK) Ltd. the big vacuum thing is called Rainbow. i had a few friends referred them to me already, has always been skeptical to let them do the trial until now.

the name is Raymond Lee 61710192. you can say Mrs. Lui, from Cheung Sha Wan (the Pacifica) referred you. or you can PM me your contact and i can call him as well, he'll get back to you i'm sure.

we never want to give friends number away so the company can call up unsolicited, but i'm happy to refer if someone is looking for the service.

rani is offline Administrator

Rainbow is amazing. One of the salesmen gave us a demo, and it was amazing how much dust the machine was able to collect from our rugs/sofa, after they had been vacuumed. Didn't know they did a hourly cleaning service, he was hoping we would buy the machine for $25K :)

simoneb is offline Registered User

Hello Kelly and Rani,

Thank you so much for the recommendation. I will definately give Raymond a call. I ll PM you my details as well. I feel much better now. You said that he/they also clean AC's?
    Thanks so much again