Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Clumsiness

tinks is offline Registered User

K - OMG, how scary. Glad all is OK though. Hope you had a restful afternoon and evening. xx

mazamarie is offline Registered User

Oh my goodness. Glad everything is ok. Very scary though that's sure.

Take it easy and no more climbing gates!!

Bubbly is offline Registered User

Only just read this, hope all is fine! How scary is that... i would have burst into tears straight away I think! We are all getting clumsier so be careful, everyone!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User

I was reading in a pregnancy book - and it said that the baby is SOOO well cushioned in there that a fall would usually have to hospitalise the mother to have any impact on the baby. Of course there's nothing wrong with being extra cautious though!! But it is good to know that generally speaking, the baby's VERY well protected in there, and we mothers will take the brunt of any fall we might have...

kmalia is offline Registered User

Just heard from another girlfriend that her friend actually fell so hard she broke her leg during her last trimester, and baby was fine!

I just couldn't help but think of all those darn TV shows where someone slips in the shower and the loses the baby! It totally did bring me to tears! But not to worry, everything is fine - baby's movements are fine, no spotting or bleeding or early labor - THANK GOODNESS!!!

Just take care of yourselves ladies!! Oh, and i am officially going to start carrying around a spray bottle and spraying those nasty people who don't stand up for us on the bus, MTR, tram, etc. and who don't hold open doors - soooo rude! (if it works for dogs, it might work for them right?!?) :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top