Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Poll: Cloth nappies vs. Diapers - which one do you vote for???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Cloth Nappies vs Diapers??

SweetiePop is offline Registered User
    I am a disposable diaper mum myself...and my friend who tried to use cloth diapers gave up after while. It's just too time consuming to clean the cloth and what do you do when you go out with the baby? Do you carry around soiled diaper cloth in a plastic bag?

gatochat is offline Registered User
    I have bumgenius too! I've used them on my eldest until he was 1 3/4, then it started leaking, probably because he's a heavy wetter. Getting some cotton inserts could have solved the problem, but I just couldn't be bothered, as I planned to toilet train my son soon. It turned out that he wasn't trained until he was over 2........

I find it very easy to wash.... Just pop them in the wash and since they're microfibre and dries really quickly. In fact, I used them on my No. 2 the other day and they're mostly dried in a day, even in these foul weather.

My no.2 is just over a month old now. I tried her on the bumgenius when she was 2 weeks old but it was way too big and leaked around the legs. I tried them on her yesterday and it seems to be doing ok. I recently relocated to HK so I'm a bit worried whether cloth nappies are OK in HK's hot and humid summer.....

Sweetiepop, I just bring a wet bag to carry the dirty nappies home to wash.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456