Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Mums & Bubs group on HK Island

AussieMum is offline Registered User

New Mums & Bubs group on HK Island

Hello mums & bubs

I am a 31 year old Mum just moved to Hong Kong Island (Cyberport) with my husband and 8 month old Daughter. We had a great mothers group back in Australia which we found invaluable, meeting weekly for coffee and play groups, and bouncing baby ideas off each other. I am hoping to do the same in Hong Kong, but unfortunately know almost no one here.

If there are any mums (or dads) with children around the same age (but not limited to), and interested in meeting up, that would be great! Alternatively, some might know where is a great place to start to meet other parents. My husband, daughter and I are keen to expand our network of friends!

Hoping to hear from someone!
    :yeah2

Lucylou is offline Registered User

Hi Aussie Mum

Are you living in Bel-Air? There is a mums and baby group which meets on a Tuesday afternoon in the Club Bel-Air Bay Wing playroom.

We came to HK from the UK 8 months ago and I used this website to find people!! There are various threads on here for due months (eg January Mums etc..) and up and running playdates.

Alternatively - Annerley run a mothers and babies morning on a Mon/Tues and it is an informal meet with other Mums and babies with either a topic for discussion or just a chat. You can also get baby weighed and checked by a Midwife while you are there. Think the cost is $150 for the morning.

I enrolled my daughter in various classes and have met other Mums through them.

I am in Bel-Air, Phase 3 with a 1yr old daughter and was attending the Tues afternoon playdate but cannot make it anymore, but I can still put you in touch with them if you would like?

If you would like to meet up, then let me know. If we are in the same phase - great! but if not I can make my way down to you.

Good Luck!

Thank you so much for the information. I am in Phase 3 in Bel-Air, we have only just moved in in the last 3 weeks and so far enjoying it, but would love to start meeting people. All three options sound great, I will get in contact with Annerley, but would love to also be put in touch with the Bel Air play group. Would also love to catch up if your interested.

I am in Phase 3 also!! Yes we can meet up for sure. It is great to have finally met a Mum in Phase 3!! Are you around on Monday afternoon? Which tower are you? We are T2.

Meeting on Monday.

Fantastic - yep, will be around on Monday. I have had tradespeople here and they may be coming on Monday (nothing seemed to work when we moved in). As I am not sure if and when they will drop in, let me know when is convenient, and I can work them around our catch up. I am in Tower 1. Very Exciting to meet some fellow Bel-Air mums!

I have a well baby clinic appointment at 9:30am in Central but other than that nothing else planned!

Will PM you with my details and we can arrange where and what time to meet.

Yay!! Look forward to it.

sprawld is offline Banned

Hi there.. I live in Phase 2, if you are arranging to meet on weekends I would love to meet up as well!

Sometimes, it's tough to make the Tuesday playdate as I'm working.

Hi Srawld
    I have organised to meet with LucyLou on monday, but if you like, I would still like to meet up if that suits you on a weekend. I have sent you a private message with my contact details if you wish to organise further. My husband is around on weekends, so if you have a partner as well, maybe they could meet too!
    Anyway, hope to receive a PM from you soon and catch up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast