Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

PG in Tai Po/ Sha Tin

Voodoo is offline Registered User

PG in Tai Po/ Sha Tin

Does anyone come across Just Juniors (PG mainly cater NT) Do they have campus (where?) or parents need to do grouping by themselves and find a venue for the teachers before kicking off a program? I will move to Tai Po in Oct and mums who live around that area who has the info is much appreciated!

fee
    fee is offline Registered User

I don't know about Just Juniors but the Norwegian International School in Tai Po has a playgroup on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. You can check http://www.nis.edu.hk for the details.

pilatesmom is offline Registered User

I went to Just Juniors Music Together in Hong Lok Yuen (Tai Po) before summer and now they are going to start a playgroup on Monday and Wednesday Morning and also a Friday morning baby group. You will need to call Simply Fitness for the information, the playgroup leader is really lovely and a Qualified Kindergarten teacher as well. Why don't you contact Just Juniors - www.justjuniors.com and then they will update you on the schedules.

Voodoo is offline Registered User

Thanks Fee and Pilatesmom! Will look into it accordingly. Been told Just Juniors involves lots of singing with movements which is my daughter's favorite!! Any mums have other input?

Scroll to top