Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Melamine in Mainland Milk Powder Updates

Veronika is offline Registered User
    I am with you stephchoy. I am feeling angry when I receive hoax emails and when I got that sms also suspected it to be wrong. It is always good to check info before passing it to others. If there is too much inaccurate information spread people will in the long run mistrust any information and nobody is helped.

aussiegal is offline Registered User
    I too hate hoax emails and I never send them on in the form they come to me. I.e. I don't continually broadcast other people's email addresses to all and sundry. Most of the time I completely ignore them but every now and then it is important to think about what information is coming in, compare it to what we know, and make a judgement call. My call here is that given China's track record of using substances such as melamine in food products often with disastrous (deadly) effect this it is not the time to be uppity or to take the moral highground.

It would seem that those of us erring on the side of caution were right to. Heinz baby cereal has now been found to have melamine in it too. Where do we think this will stop? How do HK mother's who have been feeding this baby cereal to their little ones feel? Mine stopped eating it only 6 months ago.

fennho is offline Registered User
    i am wondering if all The Healthy Times cereals are also withdrawn as well? Cos i tried looking for them at the City Super stores and couldnt find any at all (when there are always a lot usually). Can anyone advise? Thanks

fennho is offline Registered User
    if they are really withdrawn, then i'd better stop feeding the current box i have (mixed cereals) to my gal as she's having it now for her breakfast daily!

woodk6 is offline Registered User
    Heathy Times is from the US so I wouldn't worry about it.

jjmum is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by fennho View Post
    i am wondering if all The Healthy Times cereals are also withdrawn as well? Cos i tried looking for them at the City Super stores and couldnt find any at all (when there are always a lot usually). Can anyone advise? Thanks
    I think they are just sold out.

Now, I'm also having problem get biscuits & snacks..... a long list of stuff that can't buy:
    Oreo, M&Ms, chocolate waffer, Lotto biscuits, Mars bar, Snickers, Silong biscuits.......

noc
    noc is offline Registered User
    The list by CFS is so stupid. It is impossible to directly find a product, and the products tested do not show the level of melamine! And their standards must be loose, because they show M&M, etc. as safe, and didn't even test Cadbury chocolates!

I want to complain, but I can't find a number !!!

MilkMonster is offline Registered User
    Heinz recalls baby food in Hong Kong - The product's bar code is 6901642888480

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080926/heinz_recall.html?.v=1

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast