- 09-24-2008, 07:17 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Hong Kong
Does anyone know which bottled water here has flouride?
- 09-25-2008, 03:29 PM #2
I tried to find this out with little success. I believe you can buy tablets or something. And the HK water is flourinated also. Like Watsons water has the minerial version which MAY have fluoride in it.
- By pangmei in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2008, 10:42 AM
- By snuggles in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2007, 09:32 AM
- By PreggerC in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:17 PM
- By Grace Bellis in forum Family HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2005, 09:45 PM
- By strong in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2004, 10:04 PM