Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Tutortime(kowloontong)vs Anfield(kowloontong)vs Woodland Playgroup (Pokfulam)??????

cynthia kwan is offline Registered User

Talking Tutortime(kowloontong)vs Anfield(kowloontong)vs Woodland Playgroup (Pokfulam)??????

I am now looking school for my 10 months daughter and don't know which one is better? Does anyone know the school and give some comments to me? many thanks

cckwok is offline Registered User

My son is now studing in Tutor Time WOW and he has been there since playgroup. He enjoys going to school very much. The teachers are very nice and patient. Lessons are conducted by native English teachers and PTH teachers (I'm not sure if they are native PTH or not). But the only negative comments are the classrooms are quite small and snacks are soo boring.

Konradsmom is offline Registered User

I was also looking at these same schools, I had a chance to visit Tutor Time but not Anfield yet, so can't tell. But from the Tutor Time school visit and what I heard from friends, most kids enjoy Tutor Time and had a lot of fun there. But really have not heard any comments about Anfield . Anybody out there with any knowledge of Anfield??