Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Halloween Baby Loves Disco

woodk6 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Halloween Baby Loves Disco

I just wanted to post some info about a really fun event that my daughter and I went to a few weeks ago. It's Baby Loves Disco at the Tribeca in Wan Chai. I have friends in the US that go to it - it's popular all over California. This next one in HK is on October 26 and will be a Halloween theme. You can find the details at . My daughter was so exhausted from dancing and had a really great time!!! It's also nice that the adults can enjoy a cocktail or two while the kids are dancing or playing with each other.

I also find that there isn't much to do around town to celebrate Halloween, which is a really big deal where I'm from.

Anyway, just FYI since I just booked my tickets for the 26th, it's on my mind.

berrymerry is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

We had a great time too!

My husband, daughter, and I attended the last event and I was really impressed! They had face painting, balloons, dance competitions, stickers for the kids, baby-friends "mocktails" and separate play areas for the kids, including a quiet play area in the back. My daughter is only 15 months old, but she loved it (especially the baby snack bar where she could help herself to some treats). We will definitely go again and highly recommend it to all parents :)

Neha is offline Banned
    Mid Levels, Hong Kong
    It was fun and we enjoyed the last session but we will give it a miss this Halloween as we are going to the Wise Kids Halloween party on 26th .

lilylily is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    Yeah my husband and I and my daughter enjoyed it a lot too, there wasn't a moment where she would stop doing something as there were so many things to do. she also really liked the dog tattoo that she chose!