- 10-01-2008, 11:30 AM #9Banned
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Mid Levels, Hong Kong
U have small border wallpapers available at Indigo stores at Horizon Plaza. and they have great curtains, beds linens to match with . U can check it out. They have small motifs.
- 10-01-2008, 11:39 AM #10
forgot to say that you can order wall decals online and have them shipped to hk.
then you only need to have the room painted. there are thousands of decals available, for a price.
- 10-04-2008, 10:41 AM #11
After Carang's advice we opted not to get the tiles either and found that it was less expensive to buy a big rug that covers most of the room! You can get them hop scotch on them (wish I had seen them before we got the one we did). We also did our room, pretty much copying the design of the room from the sticker pack we purchased.
B2B sells room stickers, I also got some from Spotlight. They come off the wall easy and you don't have to be able to paint animals etc yourself! just the coloured background.
The one thing I want to do for next time is find the child-safe paint that you can also stick magnetic's to. Or one that is also a blackboard (maybe that one is better for outside though!). That way it still looks pretty but doubles up for magnets and the like!
- By baguette in forum EducationReplies: 41Last Post: 05-12-2010, 08:00 PM
- By jenayds in forum Everything ElseReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:20 PM
- By Slee in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2008, 03:03 PM
- By e-mum in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 11:12 AM
- By Bumblebzz in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2006, 09:27 PM