Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any playgroup in Tai Tam or Stanley?

E-J123 is offline Registered User
    Wan Chai, Hong Kong
    HI jzb - thanks for letting me know. Not sure I'll be able to make it in the next few weeks - but would love to join once we move into PV at the end of the month and a little bit closer, pms can be a bit chaotic in this house!
    How do your organise? through this site or....?

sbajardi is offline Registered User

Thank you for the information

Hi Jzb
    i've just sent you a pm :)

jzb is offline Registered User
    Repulse Bay
    Have replied to you sbajardi and also sent you a PM e-j123!

KRP is offline Registered User
    south side
    Hi Jzb

We have just arrived in HK, staying in Parkview at the moment but looking for a home in the Repulse Bay/Stanely/Tai Tam area.

I was looking for playgroups to join and saw your post. I have 4 month and 2 year old and we are all keen to make some friends. Do you still have your weekly meet up and if so would you mind if I joined you.

mel_g20 is offline Registered User
    Stanley, Hong Kong

Play group

Hi KRP,

I am a friend of JZB's in the same play group. If you send me your -mail address by PM I will send you the info. One of our mums currently lives in Parkview. We meet every Thursday afternoon.

swede is offline Registered User
    Hi are you still holding these meet-ups on a thursday afternoon, I have just moved to HK and have 2 girls, one nearly 3 and a 14 month, plus one on the way so am also keen to find other mums in the area too hook up with for playgroup style stuff. thanks

sea princess is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Swede - Stanley / Repulse Bay/ Tai Tam mum's catch up

Hi swede
    I have recently moved to HK and am waiting for our apartment to be refurbished in Stanely . I've just been told another 3 weeks:(
    I have a 3 3/4 year old daughter that would love to have some play dates I'm sure, not to mention her mum who would love the company of another adult! I'm not sure what I am going to do with myself as I am not working!
    I've noticed a lot of play groups/mothers' groups for smaller aged children/new borns but not so many for older children? So maybe we could start something with anyone else who is interested? Looking forward to hearing from you, but understand with another one the way you might be tied up for a while!
    Did you ever hear if the Repulse Bay mum's catch up is still going on and if they'd like any new comers to join?

apples is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi there,

The playgroup is still running and you are very welcome to join. We usually meet around 3pm on Thursdays all over HK. We have also had the odd "mum's night out".
    If you would like to join, PM me and I'll give you some more details and my email address.
    Hope to meet you all soon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast