Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

any Halloween event for 2 year old?

Nahna is offline Registered User

any Halloween event for 2 year old?

Since this is our first Halloween in HK, we have no idea where the evens are held, nor how Halloween "Trick or Treat" candy collection will be done.

Any suggestions for free invitation party or tips?

BTW, my daughter is 22 months old. Hoping there is an appropriate party for her.

Unfortunately, Disneyland's Halloween special features are not for little children, according to my friend who has the same age boy.

Sucellia is offline Registered User
    Hello, Nahna

There is a wonderful event for your daughter! It is organized by my friends.

Event: Baby Loves Disco - Halloween Party
    Date: Oct 26
    Time: 15:00 to18:00
    Venue: Manhattan Tribeca Club

You can check detail info. from the website below.

http://www.babylovesdisco.com.hk/

Sucellia

avalyl is offline Registered User
    what about baby loves disco HK? they are organising Halloween party on Sunday.

Neha is offline Banned
    Wise Kids has a party on 26th October also . I can check with them at Cyberport Playroom.It is hk150.00 per child including 2 parents

I am sure AWA also has a halloween party. Rani can probably tell u and where

Nahna is offline Registered User
    thank you everyone. I did not know that BabyLovesDisco is here also. I used to go their party in Manhattan, NY! I'll check the website right away. Thank you very much!

aussiegal is offline Registered User
    Does anyone know what age the Baby loves disco event is aimed at? Would 3 or 4 year olds feel out of place?

aussie mum is offline Registered User
    their website suggests it is aimed at toddlers and pre-schoolers

http://www.babylovesdisco.com.hk/about/

some feedback from friends about their first event here in HK suggested that maybe it wasn't entirely suitable for little ones. 3 or 4 might be perfect...

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    Baby Loves Disco is aimed at 6 months to 7 years old. We have moved venues since the first event and the venue we are at now is huge (over 8000 sq ft).

There are areas to park your strollers, an area for tattoos and hair braiding, a matted area for those who cannot walk, another matted area for children under 3 with toys and tents, an area showing cartoons for those who prefer a quieter time, a large changing room with nursing area, and of course a big dance floor for everyone to show off their moves!

For the 26th Oct, we will be hosting the Halloween Baby Loves Disco. We encourage everyone to dress up as we have prizes for the best costume (for kids) as well as best costumed family.

We also have dance competitions for 3 age groups: Baby & parent dance (for non walkers & parents); Toddler dance (for 3 and under) and Big Kids Dance (for those above 3).

Ticket price includes everything plus snacks and drinks. We even have a baby buffet corner now where the children can select and get their own healthy snacks.

The only thing not included is alcoholic drinks which parents can purchase if they wanted to.

Hope that gives you a clearer picture of what we have! Hope you can come BOO-gie with us this Halloween.