Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

URGENT!! URGENT!! Pls advise!!

carey is offline Registered User
    I was in the same situation as yours and others in this forum, but 2 weeks later, by the 7th to the 8th week, i saw the fetus and heartbeat on the ultrasound.

Don't worried. It just takes time for the fetus to grow.

hina is offline Registered User
    Update
    ~~~~~

I had a U/S today. The Dr. was prepared to do internal U/S but I requested her to do the abdomenal U/S first. Thanks God, the fetus was deducted and the hear beart too. The Dr. said the things are getting normal and immediately gave me an appointment for regular pre-natal checkups.
    I went to ACC for registration and had an appointment with mid-wife. After 30mins long interviewd with midwife, went for blood tests. They will notify me for (if) any abnormalities.
    I am quite relaxed now. I was almost in bed-rest for the last two weeks and the spotting is stopped now for few days. And I hope the rest will go on normal track.
    Thanks all for your prayers, ladies. Pls do keep your prayers for rest of the days.

rebekah is offline Registered User
    Wonderful Hina. So glad it went well.

hina is offline Registered User
    Thanks God!! things are going in a right track. I am in 14 weeks now. I had U/S with Dr. James in MongKong. I used him for my first baby too. He is very friendly and good care. I am surely recommend him. The baby's growth is normal. I dont want to know the gender but my hubby want to know. So the Dr. revealed him. Keep finger cross for the rest of the days, should go normal.
    Could it be accurate to detect the gender in 14 weeks?

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I found out the gender at only 13 weeks. I was skeptical and didn't really believe it fully until I had it confirmed twice by 20 weeks (by two different ultrasound technicians) - I had a girl, I don't know if it's more accurate for one gender than another... I asked the doctor at 13 weeks how sure he was that it was a girl and his words were "I'm very tempted to say 100% sure!" *shrugs* I guess he knew what he was saying though!!

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    At my 8 week scan the doctor said "no guarantees, but I think it might be a boy". I had that feeling too, for no reason. And it was confirmed several times (from 21 weeks on) that it is in fact a boy! I can't wait to have a son:)

carey is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies, My Ob told me that she can tell the gender accurately of the baby when it is 15 weeks. So, My family (mother, mostly) and I waited patiently until last Friday, which was 15 weeks and 4 days for the next scheduled scan.

But the answer I got was that it might be a boy because the fetus was siting in the cross-leg position, (protecting the sensitive part? ) and wouldn't cooperate for us to see.

On the same day, My relative learned that she is having a girl. she is also pregnant but about 10 days ahead of me said the baby was standing up side down which gave them a full view.

So, I guess aside from time, position is important. My mum is a little disappointed that she has to wait one more month for the next scan. She really wants to have a grandson since she has three daughters herself. and My husband's mother is getting her hopes up too because she has three granddaughters so far and would like a change.

I don't really mind thought. We will see.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123