Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Experiences after going off the pill

babymoo is offline Registered User

hihi

hi again
    tks for yr reply! so quickly! i only started the chinese tablets around 5 days now. doc told me to try it for 3-6 months!! but my english doc - told me to try anti biotics but that would take a long time to work! and in the past before i took the pill i tried anti biotics - didnt really work! so i might as well try chinese medience!

i dont actually get much pain.. only the usual period pain on 1-2 days of period!

good luck:yeah2

pinkballerina is offline Registered User

Hi Babymoo,

Thanks for all your feedback. I hope you have success with the chinese medicine. I agree that it's definitely worth a try and much more natural than antibiotics. I am actually thinking of maybe trying accupuncture myself.

I'm the same as you though, I don't get much pain other than minor pain on the first day of my period so I guess that's why the mid cycle pain was so unusual for me.

Anyway, good luck with everything!! Keep me posted on how it's all going :-)

BLWC is offline Registered User

Hi there,

I was on the pill on and off for about 14 years before stopping it to try for a baby. I also experienced mid-cycle pain, sometimes to the point where I thought I had appendicitis! It took a long time for my cycle to settle but I felt much better after about 6 months and was pregnant about a year after stopping. Before I fell pregnant I read a book called "Taking Charge of Your Fertility," by Toni Weschler (http://www.tcoyf.com/) and I found it really helpful.

Good luck with it all.

http://typhoonsandtantrums.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12