Hi there

I am trying to get 3 Mums and June/ July born babies to join a PEKIP class either next Tues or Wed at 3.15-4.30 in Admiralty/ Wanchai. The minimum # of attendees is 6, max is 8 (I already have 3).

PEKIP is the naked baby class - babies lay on mattresses naked while Mums are shown how to play with them to encourage motor skills etc. 8 classes cost $2200 (they do run other classes, but they are mostly booked up or at times when my baby is asleep!)

Please email me on [email protected] ASAP if you are interested, or call 9847 6158. Check the PEKIP website out for more details - www.pekip.com.hk

HarshaHi there

I am trying to get 3 Mums and June/ July born babies to join a PEKIP class either next Tues or Wed at 3.15-4.30 in Admiralty/ Wanchai. The minimum # of attendees is 6, max is 8 (I already have 3).

PEKIP is the naked baby class - babies lay on mattresses naked while Mums are shown how to play with them to encourage motor skills etc. 8 classes cost $2200 (they do run other classes, but they are mostly booked up or at times when my baby is asleep!)

Please email me on [email protected] ASAP if you are interested, or call 9847 6158. Check the PEKIP website out for more details - www.pekip.com.hk

Harsha