Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Confess your sins, ladies :)

Sage is offline Registered User

Haha. I have one to share with carang.

Sometimes, I pretend that I'm unable to understand what MIL says too.

rebekah is offline Registered User

I still nap when the baby naps...almost every day. she is over 5 months old.

apples is offline Registered User

Sometimes I leave my 2 with my helper while I go and do some "terribly important" errand when really I just want to go and sit at Pacific Coffee for an hour and read the paper!

carang is offline Registered User

apples... it IS terribly important to have time to yourself... you SHOULD NOT feel guilty about that!

MLBW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rebekah View Post
    I still nap when the baby naps...almost every day. she is over 5 months old.
    Is that a bad thing? Actually my son's pediatrician told me that as long as you can get away with it...take a nap when your baby/child naps. I'm becoming more disciplined about it and I feel a lot healthier and happier...but my son doesn't sleep for hours and hours, though--only a 45-minute spurt here and maybe 1 1/2 hours there.

Anyhoo....I don't really have anything to confess that would be worth reading. Too bad. :0(

rebekah is offline Registered User

lol yes, i feel lazy! but she is exclusively BF and still wakes up most nights one time, she does take long afternoon naps and it lasts longer when I nap with her...so we both get a rest. I know that its recommended for newborns but I think I may be dragging that out a bit.

1510 is offline Registered User

1. Redefine 'cleaning'. These days I use baby wipes to clean the floor, instead of mopping it. I just slap the wipe on the dry-mop stick, can't be bothered with water, pail etc. Anyway, it cleans the floor and safe for baby lol...
    2. Adopting the principle that a bit of germs is good to build their immune system, especially when she was using dummy. When her dummy fell on the floor at home, i frequently just put it back into her mouth :P

wanfamily is offline Registered User

Rebekah - I'm with you on the naps thing. It has been my philosphy since the birth of my first one (almost 3 yrs ago) that if both kids are napping and I am home (or in the vicinity of a bed) then it is my duty to nap too in my vain attempt to rid the world of these massive bags under my eyes. I'll probably keep doing it until they're 18....
    Also all for the germs building up the immune system. Used to steralize everything for the first. The latest one is lucky if his teether gets a wipe before I hand it back to him. He hasn't been sick once yet.. fingers crossed..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast