Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What stroller is the best?

Starlight is offline Registered User

What stroller is the best?

Hi everyone,

Again, need some input. I'm shopping around and can't decide what stroller to get. I don't have a car so I would be traveling with my baby around on the MTR or by taxi. I don't have a maid so I will need one that can carry a lot of groceries for me too. Any recommendations based on what you've used?

Back home in Vancouver, most friends use Maclaren or Graco but here in Hong Kong, I've noticed that most people use Combi, but they seem too light, like they might flip over.

MilkMonster is offline Registered User

Hi, I don't have a helper either and found the Graco EDT to be the best buy for our family. I also have the Bugaboo, Phil & Teds, and a Jeep umbrella stroller. We used the EDT the most and the Phil & Teds when we travel with the 2 kids. I never tried out the Combi ones.

plumtree is offline Registered User

Hi I have a Graco stroller for sale- I bought it in Dec 2007 from Eugene as a spare stroller and kept it at a relative's house. We ended up not using it very often- 3 or 4 times max! No space and happy to sell it if anyone wants it. PM me your email and I can send photos. Just washed and good condition!

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User

MilkMonster - which Bugaboo do you have? Bee or Chameleon. We are thinking of buying the Chameleon. What do people think of the Chameleon?

samali is offline Registered User

plum tree i have pm u

Hi FutureHKmom, I have the Chameleon and I love it...just not for Hong Kong. It's just too big and heavy. With a 25lbs child in the seat, there is no way I can maneuver up a flight of stairs but with the Graco I can. The fact that it's 2 pieces means when I am out alone, it's near impossible to manage (except when you use the car seat, but that's only for the 1st year) with a young toddler. It's much better to have a stroller that collapses with 1 hand. I am now using the phil and teds double stroller but only to places where I dont need to collapse it or when I am with my husband. otherwise I still prefer the Graco for hopping in and out of taxis and traveling around hk island.

Starlight is offline Registered User

Hi MilkMonster,

Does the Graco EDT have reversable handles and is it suitable for an infant?

Does anyone have input on the Chicco ones? They're awfully expensive though.

No reversible handles. I think it's suitable for babies 4mth+ I used a sling and the chameleon with maxi cosi car seat for the first 5mths.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast