Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Baby-friendly malls for weekends?

spockey is offline Registered User
    Shatin train station... that big mall... dunno it's name but it has Snoopy World which is a fantastic place to drop your son off with the DH or with hubby while you shop in peace.

mushi is offline Registered User
    i agree with fshah on taikoo shing....also mostly nobody will speak in english there so if u r lost or need directions for something then ther is no way out...psl. share yr experiences after visiting element and westwood

chrissy2 is offline Registered User
    Elements mall. There isnt so many people there, and its a really nice mall. You can also rent strollers for your kids.

e-mum is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by mushi View Post
    i agree with fshah on taikoo shing....also mostly nobody will speak in english there so if u r lost or need directions for something then ther is no way out...psl. share yr experiences after visiting element and westwood
    Mushi, I visited Elements on Sunday and like it a lot. Not crowded, spacious, have one baby changing room on 1st & 2nd floor. Have a big bookshop w/ a spacious children's area to hang around w/ your kids for an hour until they get bored (my son didn't want to leave). My son liked watching the people skating at the ice-rink (not crowded at all). There's a roof garden w/ some cafes/rest'. A playground is also located nearby but didn't get to check it out.

Portia is offline Registered User
    The baby change room that I went to in Elements was amazing - it was enormous and must have had 4 baby changing stations each with its own sink and changing area!

Neha is offline Banned
    Elements is good but u cannot take pictures of your baby. the guards will come and stop u

katelynBB is offline Registered User
    Hi e-mum,
    There's a playground near Elements? Can you tell me where it is? My daughter and I love going to elements, we're practically there everyday and I'm trying to find new things to do.

Thanks!
    ~Theresa~

e-mum is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by katelynBB View Post
    Hi e-mum,
    There's a playground near Elements? Can you tell me where it is? My daughter and I love going to elements, we're practically there everyday and I'm trying to find new things to do.

Thanks!
    Hi, the playground is actually on the roof garden above the mall. I went there yesterday w/ my three kids and they loved it! One of the nices playgrounds I've come across so far. Enjoy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast