- 10-20-2008, 11:29 AM #1MLBW Guest
I would like to buy a slow-cooker (crockpot) in HK. I don't need an expensive model--anything below 250 HKD would be great. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy these?
- 10-20-2008, 11:43 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- tseung kwan o
You can get the "National" crockpot at Fortress or Broadway. By the way, I have a few crockpot recipe books that I would like to give away. Send me a pm if you are interested. But you'll have to pick it up from Tseung Kwan O.
- 10-20-2008, 11:51 AM #3
I got a cheap one at Watsons - I've only used it once. I think it was only around a couple of hundred... I can't remember! It may have even been just $100...
- 10-21-2008, 09:13 AM #4MLBW Guest
Thanks ladies. :0)
- By babyat23 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2009, 10:20 PM
- By 0ze_Kid in forum Recipe ExchangeReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2009, 06:58 AM
- By fennho in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2008, 02:02 PM
- By Mom&Dad in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2008, 01:04 PM
- By Kimmi in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2005, 08:29 PM