Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Playgroup/Coffee group Happy Valley

kazbt is offline Registered User
    Can do Monday and Tuesday if you want!

karen

kiwiinoz is offline Registered User
    Hiya

I can only make afternoons from about 2 pm till 3.30 pm because I have to pick my daughter up from her school bus and mornings are full. But I'd love to catch up sometime.

At this stage I'm planning to head down to the Indoor playground on Tuesday if anyone is interested.

kazbt is offline Registered User
    My little lady has a cold at the moment, so I'm conscious of not wanting to pass it on (esp this close to xmas!), so I'll give it a miss today Mushi and see how she is tomorrow afternoon. Bless her, she's been coughing all night! Can you make tomorrow?

My oldest also has a cold, so I may not be able to go tomorrow (as I don't have a maid). Will post in the morning on whether I can make it.

All the best,

Lisa

mamaoc is offline Registered User
    Hi, I have just arrived from Oz with my 3.5yr boy and 16 mth old girl and staying in happy valley. would love to meet up at indoor play centre/tram park/other if you still all meet at a specific time? Just finding my feet so be great to meet some other mums...

Hi mamaoc

This group seems to have died unfortunately, so there are no regular times. As I've mentioned earlier in this thread I think, my daughter goes to school in the afternoon (and makes doing mornings a bit too hard for us), but I do have a window of opportunity to catch up between 1 and 3.30 pm most days (I have to be home for her school bus). I have an almost 2 year old son. Let me know if you (and anyone else out there) would like to catch up... I can't really do anything in chinese new year week, but will be available after that (am also free friday this week at the moment).

All the best,

Lisa

mamaoc is offline Registered User
    Thanks Lisa

I'd like to catch up in week after CNY week, so will contact you closer to then to see what works venue wise - we're located close to tram park/indoor play centre at the moment, but happy to meet other place if you have suggestions.

If my Friday appt changes before then, I'll PM you to see if you are still available then as well.

Cheers

Deb

No worries. We're always happy to nip down to Happy Valley.. my son adores the indoor playground there. ;)

Look forward to catching up after CNY. I will priv msg you my email as that's always the best way to get in contact with me.

All the best,

Lisa

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast