Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

playgroup in Clearwater Bay? -frustrated mom

washford is offline Registered User

Smile playgroup in Clearwater Bay? -frustrated mom

Hi, we moved to Clearwater Bay from Central since Feb. this year and our girl is nearly 7months old now. Knowing no one in this area, any recommendation for any playgroup nearby suitable for my girl's age? my girl has so much energy, bascially she not sleep since wake up from 5:30am to 8pm! and she just loves to interact with new people. l am kind of frustrated watching her sit at home everyday. Since all my friends are in central so l think is a good time for us [both baby and mum] to meet some new friends!

BTW, what is about and where is the Kindermusik?

Cheers!
    Sophia

joannek is offline Registered User
    check out the new school, garden house. although the classes start for 1 yr old, you can ask the founder, Cannie, a very nice lady if you can join with your 9mth old.
    http://www.gardenhouse.hk/

Cannie is one of the founders of highgate house school on the peak.

neringapri1 is offline Banned
    Hello Sophia,

I sent you a text message.

Neringa

sarah.vandre is offline Registered User

Smile Play Dates in Sai Kung

Quote Originally Posted by washford View Post
    Hi, we moved to Clearwater Bay from Central since Feb. this year and our girl is nearly 7months old now. Knowing no one in this area, any recommendation for any playgroup nearby suitable for my girl's age? my girl has so much energy, bascially she not sleep since wake up from 5:30am to 8pm! and she just loves to interact with new people. l am kind of frustrated watching her sit at home everyday. Since all my friends are in central so l think is a good time for us [both baby and mum] to meet some new friends!

BTW, what is about and where is the Kindermusik?

Cheers!
    Sophia
    Dear Sophia,

I live in Sai Kung now, but still know a few people from CWB Area - I lived there for 5 years. My son just turned 8 months and my sister has a little girl who is 7 months old in Clear Water Bay. If you are interested in mmeting up, just email me:
    [email protected]
    I might host a playgroup in Sai Kung this coming Friday afternoon. Would you like to join? Most of the people I know are from Central, but they are happy to travel out her :D

Let me know,

Sarah
    :yeah2

dou22 is offline Registered User
    Does anyone know if the Garden House school in Clearwater Bay is connected to the Highgate House School on the Peak? I know the previous post said that Garden House is set up from one of the founders from the Peak school. But are the 2 schools linked? Or are they run by different people now? Thanks.