- 10-30-2008, 04:19 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
I have an appointment with Dr Lucy Lord soon and having never been to see her I was wondering if anybody could give me some feedback on what she's like and what I can expect.
It's in relation to the removal of a Mirena IUD which I was given to help with endometriosis rather than birth control. This happened in NZ, so I'm not that close to my gyn.
Thanks in advance.
- By shri in forum SupportReplies: 70Last Post: 10-11-2010, 11:43 AM
- By geomum in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:00 AM
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:33 AM
- By rimbb in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-10-2007, 07:23 PM
- By rani in forum Everything ElseReplies: 13Last Post: 03-08-2006, 12:57 PM