Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Burt's Bees

MLBW Guest

Question Burt's Bees

Hey there! Does anyone know where to buy Burt's Bees shampoo and conditioner in Hong Kong? If you do, do you have a price estimate? Thanks for your input!

This

is what I am looking for.

jzb
    jzb is offline Registered User
    I bought Burt's bees products in Mannings at IFC. Haven't bought shampoo and conditioner but they definitely stock some products. Don't know the price exactly, but expensive - relatively. I think my herbal insect repellant was about $80 or so.

MLBW Guest
    Thanks JZB. Wow $80 HKD? Well, I guess repellant is a bit more maybe but $80 is pretty pricey. I guess I'll just stock up in the States if it ends up being that expensive. I can't imagine a bottle of conditioner here being more than $6 USD.

Anyone else have insight on where to buy Burt's Bees hair products?

karmah1 is offline Registered User
    Sydney, Australia (but would like to return to HK)
    The best range I've seen is in Mannings (IFC and Elements), a few Watsons stores have a limited range.

I had never seen this brand before but now using the massage oil and belly cream during pregnancy and its really lovely. It does seem expensive but not as over the top as some pregnancy "stretch mark" creams you can buy.

If I go past a Mannings I will check out the prices of conditioner and shampoo for you.

MLBW Guest
    Thanks so much for checking that out for me. That would be great! Checked the price and to buy it here it's about 60 HKD.

MilkMonster is offline Registered User
    I know Organic sense on Lyndhurst Terrace also sells it...forgot how much it was tho since I haven't bought it in a while.

MLBW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMonster View Post
    I know Organic sense on Lyndhurst Terrace also sells it...forgot how much it was tho since I haven't bought it in a while.
    Where is Lyndhurst Terrace?

karmah1 is offline Registered User
    Sydney, Australia (but would like to return to HK)
    Lyndhurst Terrace is just off Hollywood Road and Wellington Street Central. Organic Sense is just near the escalator.

Check out: http://www.ypmap.com/en/viewer.asp?m...ce=LocationMap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast