Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Lilypadz nursing pads

curiousmummy is offline Registered User
    Hong kong

Lilypadz nursing pads

Hi Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows where to get these nursing pads in HK?

This is the full info on this product

LilyPadz? are invented as an alternative to unsightly, inconvenient and costly disposable nursing pads. They also allow you to have the smoothest, most discreet look under soft clingy unpadded bras.
    Unique design provides you with a layer of protection that prevents breast milk leakage, so there's nothing to absorb. Both you and your clothes stay dry.

Revolutionary alternative to traditional nursing pads. No more uncomfortable, bulky, leaky nursing pads! These thin, flexible, self-adhesive silicone nursing pads provide incredible leakage protection for breastfeeding moms. LilyPadz special soft, flexible and non-absorbent material conform to your breast for a secure fit that actually helps to prevent breast milk leaks -- and they?re invisible under your clothing!

LilyPadz ?breathe? to keep you comfortable all day and night. Made of pure silicone rubber - the same material in baby bottle nipples.

Easy to use. Simply place the LilyPadz over your nipple with the self-adhesive side toward your skin. Press the center of the LilyPadz onto the nipple and smooth out over your breast. Just lift off the LilyPadz to nurse your baby and then re-apply after feeding.

LilyPadz can be rinsed and reused over and over, unlike other nursing pads. Just wash with mild soap and water, rinse, and air-dry before re-applying. Since LilyPadz dry almost instantly, you have no downtime in the laundry like other reusable nursing pads. (It?s recommended that you wash LilyPadz at least once a day or whenever they become soiled.) You can even sterilize your LilyPadz. Just place in boiling water for 3 ? 5 minutes. With proper use and care, your LilyPadz should last for months.

Ideally, have two pairs so you always have a spare pair handy!

MLBW Guest
    I used those right after my son was born. The reason why I used them was not to stop leaking milk, though--you can put them in your freezer or refrigerator and then apply them to your nipples to alleviate swelling, itching or discomfort. They fit fine and are comfortable and once you wear them for a few minutes you don't notice that they are there and they can't be seen through your clothing.

I am not sure how these work for preventing leaks except that they may put pressure on the nipple? They have cloth on one side and silicone on the other side--the silicone sits on your nipple and the cloth against your bra.

Sorry, I have no idea where to buy them in HK. I think that my mother bought them at a mother's store here in the USA. If you really can't find them in HK, I could pick you up a set but I'll be back in 3 weeks. Just let me know.

NewMummy is offline Registered User
    These look good. Wish I knew about them when I was breastfeeding!