light-weight baby stroller
- 11-04-2008, 12:14 PM #17
Mushi, sorry not sure which store has the best selection.
- 11-05-2008, 11:05 PM #18Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
HI Mushi.. not sure if you have already gone to central. But I bought my stroller from Wing On (sheung Wan) and it's an aprica.. it's the lightest one that I can find.. prob round 3.5 kg or less. Eugene club doesn't have any light strollers in my opinion but has a great selection of other things for babies. another 1 stop shop would be jusco in tai koo shing...
- 11-06-2008, 09:38 PM #19
hello ladies, i just bought my new stroller today...finally!! after all the research and running around i bought a combi one from jusco, TaiKoo....for $1200....same one costing about $200 more in Wing-on. just fyi i had visited all possible stores - eugene, wing-on, TRU, jusco, sogo.......Am very happy with my choice and finally at peace....thanks so much for all your advise and help. If anyone now needs any help in buying light-weight strollers pls. feel free to PM me.
- By Lisainhk in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2010, 08:27 PM
- By Lisainhk in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 17Last Post: 02-03-2010, 11:51 PM
- By tet in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2008, 04:50 PM
- By Tracey Nicole in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2008, 03:16 PM
- By sammydeea in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2006, 03:24 AM