Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

light-weight baby stroller

mushi is offline Registered User

light-weight baby stroller

hi, i am looking for a real light weight baby stroller....my baby is 7 months old....any recommendations? i saw the mc laren one but don't like the fact that the baby cannpot recline completely....at bumps to babes i was told that mc laren volo is the lightest one around....is that true? pls. advise....i would also not mind buying a second-hand one ina very good condition/

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Dear Mushi, not familiar with the McLaren, but just to let you I recently bought a Graco EDT as a second pram from Toys-R-Us in Causeway Bay (our first pram was quite bulky and hard to get around in cabs etc). It has been great - my daughter is 9.5months old. It collapses quite well (it fits standing up in the front seat of a cab) and with my daughter being around 9kgs, I find it fine to lift up and down stairs on the numerous occasions I get stuck in unpram friendly environments around HK. The back of it reclines easily and quite low, but admittedly not totally flat. For what was supposed to be a second pram, we now use it all the time. Hope this helps! Good luck.

great aussie mum, will check it up online...thanks....but is it lighter than 5 kgs?

Koan is offline Registered User
    I've got the Graco citisport, Japanese model. It's 3.8kg, a kilo lighter than my son at birth! He's now about 13kg and still fits well in the stroller. It's easy to fold, easy to clean and takes a good beating because we use it so much. Great, lightweight but strong stroller.

I got it at Eugene Club.

I just weighted myself on the scales, and then myself and the pram, and it weighs 4.8kg. On another note, I have also taken it overseas and travells well on the aeroplane and through luggage. They do seem pretty sturdy. FYI - they are made in the US if that matters!

thanks aussiemum, koan....which is a better place to geta full range of strollers - wing on, sheung wan or toys r us, causeway bay, or is there some place better?

TRU in Causeway Bay had a fairly small selection when I was there (I was just desperate and didn't have time to shop around). Bumps to Babes have a great range, both in Central and Ap Lei Chau. Not very experienced yet in baby shopping in HK. Sorry. Causeway Bay TRU is where I got mine though.

joshsmum is offline Registered User
    Eugene Club has a good range which is where Koan said they got their stroller. I was at Eugene Club in Central today and they had alot on display.

http://www.eugenegroup.com.hk/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast