Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Greenville or Greenfield kindergarten

golfer is offline Registered User

Greenville or Greenfield kindergarten

Has anyone sent their kids to Greenville Kids' World International Nursery or Greenfield International Nursery? both are in TKO area. Any comments much appreciated.

kaikosmom is offline Registered User

Hi! My son is currently enrolled in K2-B (International section) class of Greenville in Hang Hau. Actually, I highly recommend this pre-school. We have a very good experience with the school. Ms Sue of K1-B class is amazing. My son learned a lot in a few months. We arrived in HK last year from Taipei. We are a Filipino family BTW. My son was 4 at that time. So he was 1 year late compared to most HK kids. We did not enrol him in Taipei earlier because we felt he was still to young to go to preschool. Hence, when we arrived here, he barely speaks English and all he knows in Mandarin was i er san si :) I can say we really started from scratch in Greenville. But I was amazed at his development in K1. My husband and I were both busy so we did not have time to really teach our son except read bed time stories at night. His english now is almost flawless and his Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese) are good. I can say he really bloomed in Greenville. He's a happy boy! And I am an even happier mom....

golfer is offline Registered User

Thanks Kaikosmum. Its good to hear some positive comments. We went to visit the school last week and have put in an application.

yuukalim0404 is offline Registered User

Hi golfer,
    I wonder how is your experience with Greenfield in the end? My girl is turning 2 and I am thinking also of either Greenfield or Greenville in Hang Hou.
    Please let me know, thanks!!

probablynerdy is offline Registered User

stolen money

I know someone who worked here. There was a bit of scandal when money started going missing. The administration never bothered to get to the bottom of it and just blamed it on a scapegoat - a new girl.

The school is very good, though apparently a bit understaffed and always for new English-speaking hires (though, this is endemic in HK schools). If you go there (or plan on working there), just make sure to watch your valuables!